Marvin Double Hung Window
Traditional style meets high performance in this evolution of the classic turn-of-the-century window. Its clean, balanced design provides the performance and aesthetic your home deserves. These double hung windows combine nicely with picture windows, polygons, and more to create breathtaking windowscapes.
- Top and bottom sash tilt and remove easily for hassle-free maintenance and cleaning
- Dual operating sash open at top or bottom
- Low-profile sash lock for smooth operation
- Traditional colonial appearance
- This product is CE certified.
Ultrex Exterior Finish
Applied through a patented process, Integrity’s Ultrex finish is verified to the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) 624-10 high performance voluntary finish specification. Ultrex’s mechanically bonded acrylic finish is 3x thicker than competitive finishes and provides a smooth, consistent, low maintenance and amazingly durable finish.
Exterior finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Integrity retailer to see actual color samples.
Integrity’s exterior trim is made of Ultrex® fiberglass verses wood, vinyl or composite. Ultrex® pultruded fiberglass features our AAMA verified acrylic finish for low maintenance durability and superior aesthetics.
Wood-Ultrex features rich wood interiors in bare pine to stain or paint to match your interior; or a factory applied white for reduced job site finishing time and labor
Wood is a product of nature and will vary in color, texture and grain.
Please visit your local Integrity retailer to see Interior color samples.
- Insulating Glass: Insulating glass with Low E and argon gas is standard with Integrity products.
- Tempered and laminated Impact glazing (IZ) options are also available
Integrity has several options of Specialty Glass available for unique project needs.
- STC/OITC Upgrade: Variable thickness glazing provides enhanced sound abatement performance. Available in Low E1, Low E2, Low E3, Tempered and Tempered Obscure
- California Fire Glass: Tempered glass for your projects located in California fire zones
Simulated Divided Lite
Window Control Device
Integrity screens feature a durable low maintenance aluminum surround and non-corrosive charcoal gray fiberglass mesh for consistent performance. Available in full and half screen.