Integrity Insert Casement Windows
- Ultrex® pultruded fiberglass exterior with rich pine interior
- 3¼” insert replacement frame with easy through-jamb installation and concealed fasteners
- Precision built to your specifications in 1/64” increments
- Casements feature sequential multi-point locking system with dual-arm roto gear hardware to ensure performance at even our largest sizes
Applied through a patented process, Integrity’s Ultrex finish is verified to the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) 624-10 high performance voluntary finish specification. Ultrex’s mechanically bonded acrylic finish is 3x thicker than competitive finishes and provides a smooth, consistent, low maintenance and amazingly durable finish.Exterior finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Integrity retailer to see actual color samples.
Integrity’s exterior trim is made of Ultrex® fiberglass verses wood, vinyl or composite. Ultrex® pultruded fiberglass features our AAMA verified acrylic finish for low maintenance durability and superior aesthetics.
INTERIOR FINISH OPTIONS
Wood-Ultrex features rich wood interiors in bare pine to stain or paint to match your interior; or a factory applied white for reduced job site finishing time and laborWood is a product of nature and will vary in color, texture and grain.Please visit your local Integrity retailer to see Interior color samples.
- Insulating Glass: Insulating glass with Low E and argon gas is standard with Integrity products.
- Tempered and laminated Impact glazing (IZ) options are also available
Integrity has several options of Specialty Glass available for unique project needs.
- STC/OITC Upgrade: Variable thickness glazing provides enhanced sound abatement performance. Available in Low E1, Low E2, Low E3, Tempered and Tempered Obscure
- California Fire Glass: Tempered glass for your projects located in California fire zones